Is water seeping into your house and damaging your property?
Or you have faced recent flood?
Squeaky Clean Carpet Restoration in Perth shall help you restore your carpets at affordable costs.
You got it right.
24/7 Emergency Water Removal for Flood Damage
You need to be quick whenever water attacks upholstery and furniture of your house because delayed water extraction can give rise to several secondary issues.
Our water damage restoration team is available 24/7 days of the week for your help. On your call, we approach you within 30 minutes, and use professional grade equipment for water extraction and drying. Our professionals locate hidden pockets of water within the house to speed up water elimination process.
We cannot build up the loss you face due to water damage but we promise we work directly with you and your insurance company to help you process all your claims.
Squeaky Clean Carpet Restoration in Perth tries to return your home to the original condition as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services in Perth
Squeaky Clean Carpet Restoration in Perth provides a range of water damage restoration services. Some of them being:
Carpet water extraction
We use specialized hot water extraction pumps to remove water from the carpets. This prevents your carpets from getting flooded for longer durations.
Carpet odour removal
We treat the carpets with sanitizers and deodorizers to kill the wet odours from the house.
Carpet mould removal
Water is the main cause of development of mould and mildew. We provide special anti-microbial treatment to free your carpet from microscopic creatures.
Removal of stains from the flooded carpets
Cellulosic browning results from water damage. To deal with it, we use Browning treatment to neutralize the stain build from the carpets.
Carpet flood damage clean-up
After wet carpet flood clean-up, we steam clean the carpets thoroughly that kills the residing microorganisms further.
Carpet patching and repair
We also deal with carpet repair. Our expert carpet restoration professionals repair or strip the carpets if they feel that the carpet is damaged.
Management of Water Damage Restoration in Perth
Delayed water extraction from the carpets leads to secondary issues, so it is very important to get the carpets dried early. Go through the process that we adopt for this:
- We start by examining the extent of damage that flood has done to the carpets. For this, we use specialized instruments and monitors. We remove the debris and dispose of all the damaged things from the carpets.
- With the help of extraction pumps fitted with vacuum pressers, we extract out maximum standing water from the carpets. This step minimizes secondary damage and reduces the drying time.
- Accumulated water cause mould build up. For this, we use specific anti-microbial agents and disinfectants that not only control but also reduce the spread of bacteria to adjoining places. We use sanitizers to treat wet odours that absorb the smell and also prevent them from returning back.
- Next, with the help of dehumidifiers and specialized air movers, we manage airflow, temperature, and humidity so as to remove the remaining moisture from the carpets. With these, we are able to dry other materials such as timber and concrete.
- We lift the carpets up from the floor to quick the drying time.
- Besides drying the carpets, we also make the walls, beams, joists and other structures dried with our advanced drying systems.
- We get the carpets repaired if the professionals feel they are extensively damaged. We monitor the restoration program from drying to cleaning and repair. If there are alterations required we do it as per the requirements.
- At every visit, we keep our customers updated on the progress and also provide a detailed program every time and we expect the same from you.
Things We Recommend You to Do Before We Arrive At Your Place
The longer you leave the carpets wet greater there will be formation of mold and bacteria on it, so adopt the following steps before we arrive at your place:
- Don’t panic
- Try fixing the roof blockages and leakages
- Break the circuit and unplug every electronic device
- Place plastic below the legs of metal and stained wood furniture
- Pin the curtains and try to keep it away from the floor
- Try removing personnel effects from the water damaged areas
- Remove the furniture if light from the carpets
Flood Water Damage Restoration: Our Specialties
- Squeaky Clean Carpet Restoration in Perth uses qualified and trained technicians to manage all water damage restoration projects and programs.
- We provide every kind of carpet restoration and repair services and specialize in water damage carpet restoration. On your call, we visit your property and access the severity of damage.
- We pride ourselves on our reliability and responsiveness.
- We understand that price is always an issue so we have managed to keep our prices lower so that everyone can take advantage of our services at expertise.
- We are a name you can trust.
Carpet Flood Water Damage Restoration: Cleaning Facts
Water has no shape; it can peep from any place inside the house. Water can enter in your home or office from any point storms, sewer pipes, running taps, machine overflow or poor sealed cavities. Let’s make you aware of some such facts related to water and the damage it may cause:
- It causes severe damage to your property. But our damage restoration team has the capacity to restore it back to original condition.
- Water damage hampers electricity circuits, spoils the walls of house and is responsible for the spread of epidemic and endemic diseases.
- It destroys the foundation of the house and makes it weak and this in future may lead to its permanent fall.
Call us for Same Day Carpet Flood Damage Restoration Service
We are a leading water damage restoration company providing emergency and same day carpet cleaning, drying and restoration services any time all over Perth city.
We can help you get recovered from all types of water damages. Depending on the water source we are capable of handling almost all types of water issues.
What Do Our Customers say about Us?
Our clientele includes both domestic and persons from business groups. We are the most recommended flood damage restoration team in Perth. Our customers recommend us because they are satisfied with our services and feel that their property is safe in our hands.
So get in touch with us today and get your carpets restored on the go!
Frequently Asked Questions on Flood Damage Restoration Perth:
You can call us at 1300 660 487 to get our professionals at your service in the urgent condition. We are always available for the services so call us anytime, when you need the service.
Yes, we have a toll free customer helpline number which remains open 24*7 hours for getting your queries. We are available to our customers whenever they need us. 24/7 emergency call-out service from us has been helpful to many customers.
The water and flood damage restoration service from us is given by the professionals. We are not just a general cleaning company but completely authorised for giving the service. All the professionals certified and experienced for the service.
Location: Perth, WA, Australia